|Ironwood tree trunk diameters can grow to more than 200 centimeters|
in East Kalimantan, but they are under threat from human encroachment.
- Warning on Indonesia’s Disappearing Forests
- Freed Orangutans, Cleaner Beaches and Bottle-Apple Swaps on Earth Day
- Indonesia's Indigenous People Not Yet Focused on Climate
- Fishermen Blast Premier Dive Sites Off Indonesia
- Indonesian Environmentalists Outraged at Light Sentences for Orangutan Killings
Malaysia Plantation Giant’s Listing Faces Headwind